- 21.Oct.2005 :: Logo Submission
- 21.Oct.2005 :: Abstract and Title Submission
- 04.Nov.2005 :: Presentation Draft Submission
- 09.Nov.2005 :: Final Presentation Submission
- 11.Nov.2005 :: EAS Graduate Student Symposium
The School of Earth and Atmospheric Science's Third Annual Graduate Student Symposium is scheduled to be held on November 11th, 2005. This event will feature presentations from all disciplines of the earth and atmospheric sciences. Abstracts must be submitted prior to October 21st, 2005.
The symposium is an all-day event, consisting of approximately 25 research talks, with a format similar to a professional scientific conference. Share your current and/or previous research by giving a talk or presenting a poster. We will have great prizes and good food!
Mark your calendars and join us at the 2005 Symposium!